Since last week the reinforced measures from the government are in force. As you might have read on our website, this also effects our service. The health and well-being of our bike point colleagues, our customers and, by extension, all citizens is a priority. Therefore all bike points are closed.
How exactly does this effect our service and how to use Blue-bike?
- All Blue-bike locations and Blue-bikes remain available, as long as possible. Blue-bike locations where all bikes are reported defective, will no longer be in use.
- Defective bikes will, for an indefinite time, no longer be repaired.
- You can only use Blue-bike for essential journeys, not for recreational purposes.
- We are unable to disinfect our Blue-bikes before and after a Blue-bike ride. We therefore urge you to take measures yourself to prevent possible contamination: wash your hands before and after using Blue-bike, keep a safe distance while using Blue-bike,…. More info: https://www.info-coronavirus.be/
- Becoming a member is only possible via our website, not in a bike point.
- You can find a realtime overview of available Blue-bikes and locations on our website, or in our app.
- Our customer service remains available via email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
In the meantime we ask you to respect the measures as prescribed by the government. Stay home as much as possible. More info: https://www.info-coronavirus.be/